May 24, 2010

the adventure begins

today marks the second day of me switching over to the primal lifestyle, inspired by The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson. in may of 2009, i weighed in at 320 pounds, the heaviest i'd been in my entire life. it was then I decided to change for the better. i started with a diet overhaul; i stopped eating fried foods, sugars, pop and alcohol. within few months I had lost 40 pounds alone, by just changing my diet. with that bit of motivation, I decided to once again join a gym, and get myself on a program. fast forward to may of 2010, I'm down a total of 70 pounds.

after reading The Primal Blueprint, I feel I've been going about my lifestyle change the wrong way. Mark brings up some very convincing points as to why "conventional wisdom" is wrong. so I will be going by his 10 laws, and tracking my progress using this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment